Client's Barn, Event Location, or Stoney Brook Stables
To complement a massage, manual lymph drainage, craniosacral massage, or kinesiology taping. This is not a stand alone service.
Stretching provides an abundance of benefits:
- Improves performance
- Increases range of motion, which allows the horse a longer stride and improved gait quality
- Flexible muscles require less exertion thus using less energy reducing fatigue in your horse
- Lateral movements are enhanced due to increased range of motion
- Improves circulation
- Improves the strength of a muscle contraction
- Lengthens and stretches any scar tissue that is present in the tendons
- Reduces muscular fatigue, pain, and stiffness following exercise
Stretching can be added to any service upon request.
Note: Despite the many benefits of equine massage, the practice is not recommended as a substitute for veterinary care.